Monday, September 1, 2014

SEO Content Writer Gary Boyd

SEO writing can jack up your rankings on the web search engines and drive traffic to your website, but if the copy sucks or the written content on your site is like a spastic did it, then most viewers will not stay on your site for long reading the poor content written by a 4th grader.

It is a fact that website content can be written for SEO purposes while still maintaining engaging and interesting articles to read and I am a writer that specializes in SEO content who is adept at manufacturing this type of take action content. My copy is high on quality action keywords, and I incorporate them into my copy to sound natural and well placed.

I have put myself on the first page of the search engine rankings by simply doing articles high on SEO content for my e-zine articles. Just type Gary K Boyd in the search engines click search and you will understand what I mean.

My special this month is on SEO content articles:

1-5 SEO articles are 8 cents a word for 500 words
6-10 SEO articles are 6 cents a word for 500 words
11-15 SEO articles are 4 cents a word for 500 words
16 or more SEO articles can be negotiated

Please go to my new email garyboyd2244@aol.com for contact to get started....

For your website to work you must get on the first page to rank high in the search engines. To get there you must have a copywriter that puts copy into words for you that is focused, engaging, and enables the viewer to take action. If you would like to pump up your sales on products & services just shoot me an email at the address above. The solution to your problem may be very surprising.....

No comments:

Post a Comment